The MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ Difference
We know there is no room for error whether you're at home or on the road. That's exactly why the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ has established a network standard for consistent service. Our network dealers are screened and must adhere to rigorous service standards. In addition to being TIA trained, MICHELIN Commercial Service Network dealers undergo an unprecedented audit to ensure consistent service.
The MICHELIN Commercial Service Network offers consistent, high–quality service nationwide. Our network provides highly trained technicians, professional equipment, casing management, state of the art online reporting and web based training to help maximize fleet uptime and reduce operating expenses.
We Deliver on our Promises
Every aspect of the MICHELIN Commercial Service Network is designed to help maximize your uptime and ensure the service you get from the MICHELIN Commercial Service Network always meets our high standards—and yours.
MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ Capabilities
The MICHELIN Commercial Service Network dealers and their TIA-trained staff work to provide the highest level of service to meet your needs:
- Consistent, High Quality Service Nationwide
- 24/7/365 Emergency Road Service
- Availability of both MICHELIN new tires and retreads
- Competitive warranty; free product replacement on qualified MICHELIN (MRT) retreads for the first 17 weeks*
- Mounted wheel program
- State of the Art Online Reporting
- Service Manual Customized to your Fleet Specifications
- Web Based Training
In addition to being TIA** trained, MICHELIN Commercial Service Network dealers undergo an unprecedented audit to ensure consistent service.
* Reference the Michelin Retread Technologies, Inc. National Limited Warranty (MWW41268) for requirements.
**Tire Industry Association