COMMERCIAL SERVICE NETWORK™
DELIVERING CONSISTENT, HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE NATIONWIDE
The MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ has established a new standard for consistent, high-quality service nationwide. Our franchised network is independently audited and must adhere to rigorous service standards:
- Maximize/Optimize uptime (roll-time target of 2 hours)
- Breakdown speed and accuracy (get it right the first time)
- Safety and OSHA compliance
- Standardized tools and procedures
- Invoice efficiency
- Billing accuracy
FRANCHISE MEMBERS ARE COMMITTED TO OFFERING:
- Availability of both MICHELIN® tires and retreads
- Properly torqued wheels
- Certified Master Technicians
- TIA* repair methods
- ERS event details accurately recorded and easily accessible
- Adherence to your service operating specifications
- Mounted wheel programs
MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE COSTS
The MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ gives you more control over the service delivered to your fleet. Service tools that help reduce your operating expenses and manage your assets put the power to make the most cost-effective decisions in your hands.
OUR AUDITING AND QUALITY PROCESS
Every aspect of the MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ is designed to help maximize your uptime and ensure the service you get from our franchise network always meets our high standards—and yours. MICHELIN Commercial Service dealers undergo comprehensive audits to ensure consistent service.
SEE HOW DATA IMPACTS YOUR BOTTOM LINE
MICHELIN® Online Reporting helps drive cost, time and operational savings with:
- ERS reports
- Purchase summary reports
- MICHELIN® Retread Technologies reports*
- Operation reports*
- Executive Dashboard reports*
- Warranty reports (e.g. Summary, Repair, Reject, Scrap)
- Benchmarking reports*
STAY IN CHARGE OF YOUR SERVICE. EVEN WHEN YOU’RE NOT THERE.
We provide a customized Service Manual for your fleet, so that you can easily manage service according to your specifications with all your service providers and fleet terminals. Technicians across the entire MICHELIN® Commercial Service Network™ will have access to your Service Manual, which updates every time you adjust your specifications in items such as Tire/Wheel Specifications, Pull Points, etc.